Living Life to the Fullest...

October 06, 2009

GLEE

a few weeks ago, one of our agents told me that she cant help but love the new series that she is addicted to... at first she told me that only her partner was the one who is interested in watching it, but for some reason she tried to watch it and guess what... she was laughing her heart out... and when she told me that it was some sort of a musical series, i got curious.

have to admit that I'm a bit addicted to all musicals... yes i memorized some songs from the movie EVITA when i was in college. (yes i love the part of andrea corr and madonna)

i never had the chance to search for the trailer in youtube, until yesterday when Mae gave me a link thru Facebook... and like whammmm i find myself searching for more...

and if your wondering why... perhaps this video would answer why... i so love GLEE!!!

posted by Borj at 7:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home