Living Life to the Fullest...

September 20, 2009

In My Life

Normally i would always wait for the Pirated copy before i would watch a Tagalog film... and i can still remember the number of Tagalog films that i actually watched on the big screen.
Tanging Ina
Tanging Ina nyong lahat
yes... these are the only Tagalog Film that i have watched... so far...
but I can say that the recent Tagalog movie i watched was WORTH it... now i know why my mom is a die hard Vilmanian...


at first i was a bit hesitant about watching this movie... but couple of friends from work decided that we have to watch this film all together. And i was convinced. i booked the ticket online in advance. I also remember that i told Jenny that i want to sit beside her coz im afraid that if i sit beside Jona, i would be carried away if she starts to cry... but like the movie there's a sudden twist on what was supposed to be the seating arrangement. It turned out that i was seated beside Mark and Dhon, well enough of the seating arrangement and going forward with the film. It was a comedy mixed with mellow drama and more comedy plus more drama. And as the movie went on... people were making a lot of noise and reacting to what is happening in the film, and when i glanced to where Jenny is seated, i was shocked to see her crying... man... she was the first in our cry, followed by.... (sad to say not me. but the rest of the people I was with - don't want to name names, co'z i might get into trouble if i do so)

well anyway, i can say that i was also touched by the film. Its good thing that i didn't shed a tear... (like what my friend predicted that would happen) but i can't deny the fact that i can relate to the film.


the part of Luis asking for forgiveness from Vilma for dissapointing her again because he is sick. and Luis telling Vilma how she was never contented on the things that he was able to accomplish.


Perhaps i can say that my parents never took me seriously nor see me as a different person, but rather see me as a shadow of my brother, who is a biggest dissapointment for them.


Perhaps maybe like the film i took the opporunity to work in Cebu not only to earn money but to get away from my mom, who never seized to see me as a dissapointment. Knowing that im gay, and is not interested to become an Engr like everyone in the family.


or was it that i was also acting like my brother... honestly i don't know...

but all I can is that ''im sorry mom... I can't be the person who you want me to be... co'z i know that i won't be happy''




Mom I Love You...
posted by Borj at 8:27 AM

2 Comments:

really maganda siya?wow i heard about this movie kaso shooting pa lang un dati,hay malamang di yan mapalabas dito sa qatar kasi may pagka gay theme....

September 20, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

its not really a gay film... the movie is all about family ties and bonds... cguro nga nagkataon lang na gay relationship ang na highlight...

its really worth it

September 21, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home