Living Life to the Fullest...

September 23, 2009

Im a FLIRT???

OMG Borj... your such a FLIRT...

this is what my friend told me... when we were about to watch a movie...

honestly i don't know why they said that... perhaps they have this impression about me that I'm really a flirt...

is asking a common friend to go out and have couple of beers considered flirting? or perhaps asking someone for a cup of coffee coz your bored as hell and needs someone to talk to also included? or simply borrowing a DVD or texting considered to be a form or flirting?


maybe I'm just so naive or sooooo insensitive that others see the things i do as FLIRTING. hmmm i don't know... and i don't care...

all i can say is that if they think I'm doing the things that I'm doing because i want to have an intimate moment with them, hahahaha sorry to burst your bubble. But that's not how I roll.
posted by Borj at 8:09 AM

4 Comments:

agi diin ka na? miss you.. hope to spend some time with you soon. :) mayo k nasakpan mo man long lost blog ko ba!

September 23, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

bad words... hehehe sa cebu... number mo?

September 23, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

its not flirting,based on what u said,they just thought you are.

September 24, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

@Mac: yah... well thats how i see myself... maybe others have a different point of view... is it that im really a flirt and im not aware of it...

September 27, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home