Living Life to the Fullest...

August 19, 2009

the unexpected visit from the past (part 2)

Well honestly i didn't send any msg or called him after... it took about 2 hours before i sent him a msg saying ''ey your alive... whats up?'' and a few minutes after i recieved a msg from my txtmate saying ''you still remember me?'' well to cut the story short it took sometime to remember the things that we had talked and discussed before... (whew.. i had to remind him some of the things since he practically forgot almost everything) he even asked me for my name... wow this person is really mean... but then again I politely gave my real name... (yes i did... i usually give out my nick name though but i dont know why i gave my real name) then txtmate started calling me using my name.. i ask him if he could call me by my nick name since most of my friends call me that. as i recalled i asked him to call me BORJ, then the unexpected happened..

txtmate: Borj? wait are you from Iloilo?
ME: why?
txtmate: please answer my question...
ME: yes, why?
txtmate: do you know Mike V and IAn Dan?
ME: Who? (pretending not to know the names of my friends)
txtmate: its me.. MARK...
ME: i know your name is MARK but MArk Who? (now i'm thinking that i'm mean)
txtmate: _LiFe_

after receiving this txtmsg i felt cold suddenly.... (my body went from 2009 to 1999) good i cant imagine this... i was 18 that time and i can still remember that there was one guy from Cebu who worked in TransAsia Motors came to Iloilo to conduct some Audit work and yes i was dating that person. i cant believe myself how on earth i can still remember every detail of this event in my life. i can even remember that the popular song that time was also called LIFE by Desiree.

Great of all people i had to be txtmates with my EX...



posted by Borj at 6:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home